Web design is crucial from the architecture through the actual Maryland web design process, implementation and search engine marketing and optimization. Our Maryland web design team will take focus on the big picture, staying within your budget, while producing a first class product.
Pay Per Click Management is an internet advertising service we use to drive traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher when the ad is clicked. Pay-per-click is commonly associated with first-tier search engine results.
Email marketing is the act of sending a message, typically to a group of people, using email programs like Constant Contact and MailChimp. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It involves using email to send advertisements, request business, or solicit sales or donations.
Content has always been KING on the internet, and since Google is a hyper textual based search engine it is extremely important to make sure your website continually serves search engine optimized top quality content to people searching for your services on the internet.
Social media management is the process of analyzing social media audiences and developing a strategy that's tailored to fit your specific business goals. This involves creating and distributing content for social media profiles, monitoring and engaging in online conversations, collaborating with influencers, and monitoring, measuring interactions.
OUR DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES INCLUDE
Receive our newsletter
Digital Marketing Management
Digital marketing is the marketing of your website that utilizes the internet and other digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones, ipads and other digital media and platforms to promote your websites' products and services. Maryland Web Design Corporation (MD Web Corp) will create and manage your digital roadmap and create a strategy to plan and achieve your website goals. MD Web Corp will define, analyze and execute a customized strategy based on the following:
- Website Design
- SEO/SEM - Search Engine Optimization/Search Engine Marketing
- PPC - Pay Per Click
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
Branding is one of the most important aspects of any business, large or small, retail or B2B. An effective brand strategy gives you a major edge in increasingly competitive markets, Your brand is derived from who you are, who you want to be and who people perceive you to be.
Here are some things we consider at Maryland Web Design Corporation:
- Get a great logo.
- Write down your brand messaging. What are the key messages you want to communicate about your brand?
- Integrate your brand. Branding extends to every aspect of your business--how you answer your phones, what you or your salespeople wear on sales calls, your e-mail signature, everything.
- Create a "voice" for your company that reflects your brand. This voice should be applied to all written communication and incorporated in the visual imagery of all materials, online and off.
- Develop a tagline. Write a memorable, meaningful and concise statement that captures the essence of your brand.
- Design templates and create brand standards for your marketing materials. Use the same color scheme, logo placement, look and feel throughout.
- Be Consistent!